Revised by 10/22/2021
The Company C-Galaxy Limited registered under the Business Company Act of the British Virgin Islands, registration number 2079482, registered at Intershore Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), providing services on the website https://coin-galaxy.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
GDPR means General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR).
Personal information means personal information that the User independently provides to the Company when filling out a form on the site and passing verification, registration, as well as in the process of using the site (name, date of birth, email address, login, password, phone number, etc.); as well as automatically transmitted data in the course of using the site, such as information about the browser and operating system; IP address; Url; other statistical data related to visiting the Site.
Cryptocurrency means a chain of machine-readable code, an entry in the Distributed Register made in accordance with the terms and rules of the Registry by all participants of such Registry and belonging to the Equipment, which was also confirmed by all participants of the Registry as responsible for the correct and successful solution of the problem and the creation of the next structural unit in the system (new chain of code). The owner can subsequently exchange such an entry in a distributed ledger for an entry in another distributed ledger of another owner, exchange one computer code for another, which can be exchanged for another type of code on third-party sites.
Personal Account means the personalized automated workspace supported by the Company, the Site subsystem, which is the Client’s personal page and allows for remote interaction in electronic form;
Personal e-wallet means a software wallet displaying the amount of Cryptocurrency at user’s disposal and connected to the User’s Personal Account;
Obtaining and using information about the User
To register and gain access to the services of the Service, the User registers and provides the Service with a set of personal data (hereinafter - "Personal Information"), including the email address, last name, first name, patronymic.
Personal information provided by users on the Site is used for the purpose of identifying the user and providing services. The information that the Company receives when using the site is stored in the Company, in respect of which it acts as a controller.
The information provided by Users to the Company is used for identification and rendering of services. The information Company receive when User uses the website is stored by the Company, and it acts as its controller.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, seamless, efficient and personalized approach. We generally use personal information to create, develop, operate, provide and improve our Services, content and advertising; as well as for loss prevention and fraud prevention.
Access to information by third parties
The persons and entities above may use the information about users only for the purpose of rendering the services, they are not allowed to disclose and use the information for other purposes.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
Disclosure of personal information
The Company does not disclose/transfer User’s personal information to companies, organizations and/or any third party not affiliated with Company for the purpose of rendering services. The following constitute an exception:
(1) The User herewith agreed. In order to provide companies, private persons or other users that are not affiliated with Company an additional user consent shall be requested. The User may revoke this consent at any time.
(2) Transfer of personal information in cases prescribed by law. User’s personal information may be disclosed if required to do so by the competent authorities, in the manner prescribed by applicable law, including but not limited to, if required by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or in order to protect legal rights.
(3) Transfer of personal information in the event of sale or other assignment of corporate rights. In case of sale of the Company or any similar assignment of corporate rights, User’s personal information will be transferred to the new owners of the corporate rights.
(4) Fraud detection and prevention. User’s personal information may be shared with law enforcement agencies for fraud prevention and suppression purposes.
(5) Maintenance of technical or security problems.
Cookies are small amounts of data that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit Site, we can automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technologies.
Users have the following rights in relation to the personal information that Company store, in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), namely:
(1) Right of access. If User asks, the Company will confirm whether processes such User’s personal information and, if necessary, provide him with a copy of that personal information within 5 days from the day of receiving such a request. As a result, User will be provided with a file which will include all personal information.
(2) The right to receive information. User have the right to ask the controller for confirmation as to whether the personal data relating to him is being processed, and if this is the case, he has the right to access personal data and the following information:
(a) the purpose of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data processed;
(c) recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
(d) to the extent possible, the stipulated period during which personal data will be stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine the specified period;
(e) the existence of a right of demand from the controller to correct or delete the relevant personal data, or to restrict their processing, or to object to said processing;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisor;
(g) in the event that personal data is obtained not from the data subject, any available information about its source;
(h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the formation of a profile in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) (GDPR) and, at least in these cases;
(3) Right to rectification / amendment / deletion. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request its correction, amendment or deletion. When correcting / changing personal information, if the latter was transferred to third parties, the corrected personal information is re-transmitted to third parties.
(4) Right of deletion. User can ask the Company to delete his personal information in cases where Company no longer need it and User is against its storage. Such User can make such request in Help Section in the Personal Account. If the information was transferred to third parties, User can contact the latter directly with a request for deletion.
(5) Right to restrict data processing. User have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions applies:
(a) the accuracy of personal data is disputed by the data subject, during the period necessary for the controller to confirm the accuracy of personal data;
(b) the processing is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data; instead, he demands to restrict their use;
(c) the controller no longer requires personal data for processing purposes, but it is required by the data subject to justify, enforce or defend legal claims;
(d) the data subject objected to the processing;
(6) Right to data portability. User have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, universal and machine-readable format; You have the right to transfer the specified data to another controller without hindrance on the part of the controller, to whom personal data were provided, if:
(a) the processing is based on consent in accordance with clause (a) of Article 6 (1), or clause (a) of Article 9 (2), or clause (b) of Article 6 (1) GDPR;
(b) processing is carried out by automated means;
(7) The right to object. User have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you on the basis of paragraph (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, including the formation of a profile based on these provisions. The controller should no longer process personal data, unless he can confirm that there are good legal grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or processing is necessary to justify, enforce or defend legal claims.
(8) Law regarding automated decision making and profiling. User have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the formation of a profile that gives rise to legal consequences in relation to him or her or significantly affects him or her.
Term of data storage
User’s personal information is stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) for a period not exceeding that necessary for the processing and provision of services. Such information may be stored until requested to be deleted.
In case of withdrawal of consent to this Agreement, the processing of user’s personal data will be terminated by Company and / or third parties, and the data will be destroyed.
Protection of personal information
Company takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or accidental access to prevent the destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, unauthorized access to your personal information and data obtained during the use of the website or services Company.
Company restricts access to your personal information to employees, agents and contractors through strict contractual obligations, in accordance with the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The validity, interpretation and enforcement of the Present Policy shall be subject to the laws of British Virgin Islands.
If any provision of this Policy or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Policy or the application of this provision to other persons or circumstances shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
All disputes and disagreements that arise upon any matter between the User and Company and threaten their rights and interests in relation to the preparation or application of the Present Policy, or any costs, obligations under the Present Policy, or in relation to any action related to the Present Policy shall be settled by negotiation.
In doing so, the Parties have agreed on the following dispute resolution procedures:
Either party may notify the other party in writing, including by email, of a claim that has arisen in relation to or is related to the terms of this Agreement;
In case of receipt of notification of the claim, the Parties shall appoint a meeting within 10 (ten) working days (including a meeting by teleconference or similar) to discuss the dispute and make efforts to resolve them, or send a written reasoned response to the claim to the available electronic addresses of the Parties within the specified period;
In the event that the dispute has not been resolved within ten (10) business days from the date of receipt of the notice, and the parties do not agree to hold the meeting and take further action to resolve the dispute within that time, the parties can make a written complaint by sending it to the electronic addresses available to the parties;
In case of failure to achieve results through negotiations within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the claim, the dispute shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of British Virgin Islands.
Company may update and amend the provisions of the present Policy at any time. A new version of this Policy will take effect at the time of posting, unless otherwise provided by the provisions of the new version of the Policy.
By continuing to use our website, you accept the latest changes.
If you do not agree with this Policy, you must stop using or accessing our website and notify us immediately in Help Section in the Personal Account. All User’s questions (except for the issues of restoring access to the account) are resolved only through the Help section (tickets).
* The technical translation into Russian is provided by the company for informational purposes only. In the event of a contradiction, discrepancy, inconsistency or ambiguity between the text of this translation in Russian and the original text in English, the text in English will prevail.